Wednesday 12 October 2016

Birdman Want lil wayne to kiss before he pay him

Birdman Willing to Pay Lil Wayne If He Agrees to Give Him One Last Kiss



“TELL WEEZY I WANT TREE KISSES. NOT ONE. TREE”
Said Birdman about his non-biological son Lil Wayne.
Rapper Birdman has agreed to pay Lil Wayne if the Young Money boss gives him just one last kiss.

“I THINK MY LIPS TOUCHING MY SONS LIPS ONE LAST TIME IS WORTH THE $6 MILLION I OWE WEEZY” – BIRDMAN
Birdman says it doesn’t even have to be tongue like the good ole days. Just face to face with their eyes open.
“I JUST MISS PLAYBOY AROUND THE HOUSE GIVING ME MORNING KISSES. BOTH OUR PLATINUM AND GOLD GRILLS PRESSED AGAINST EACH OTHERS, AND WHAT NOT”

1 comment:

  1. You just don't kiss like that no matter how you try to fix the sh#t up...And if I did have a son he better not be kissing no grown man on the lips.If my son is grown then I couldn't say nothing.This just don't look right .There are amany ways to kiss without lips locking.

    ReplyDelete